Friday, February 27, 2009

Music music music!

In the span of one week, I've had these as my favorite songs:

1) Kanye West - Love Lockdown (remix)

2) The Decemberists - The Engine Driver
(just scroll down!)

3) DBSK - Mirotic


Most RANDOM assortment of music. Danny sent me a whole bunch of music while I was finishing up accounting homework. I am just surprised my laptop didn't blow up from the strain of downloading. My sudden Korean music obsession came after we had an RCSA coords bonding event at Andria's. It was supposed to be game night, but we ended up just talking, which is always fun. Kristen told us hilarious stories about her high school. I ate cheez-its and now I feel sick.

But that might also be the GIANT, oily omelette I had for dinner today. I went with Laura to try out that new cafe on Dwight and Telegraph. It is VERY cheap food, not amazingly delicious but very filling and pretty good. The restaurant is also very empty and I feel bad for it. They have a slow kitchen, but it is otherwise a cool place to take a giant group for committee meetings and such. Also, they have free wi-fi, so I might try studying there from time to time.

I am now DEFINITELY sick. BOO BOO!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

boo...get better. sickness + giant oily omelets = not good for mel.