Sunday, February 8, 2009

My life is meaningless

I just did the thing that I hate when others do it: I deleted a blog entry. HAHA It was 60% because I am trying to cut down on blogging and 30% because I didn't think it was very important and 10% because I'm starting to wonder, what is bloggable material and what are things that I would want to save and talk to friends about in person? Those numbers are very made up but I have already typed them out and don't feel like changing them.

I must be extremely bored because my desire to blog has increased dramatically. My stomach really hurts. I should not have eaten ice cream earlier. I steamed a ton of vegetables for dinner because I stupidly bought a CRAPLOAD of veggies and I have to eat all of it before I go home this weekend. I'm not even going to bother eating the mung beans or my green onions.

T.I's Whatever You Like is my new favorite song. I have to listen to it on youtube and there is a lot of annoying narrative in the music video before any singing begins. It doesn't even end properly - some lady in it just starts talking. I'm always taken aback when I see T.I and realize he is not some big fat bulky guy. I think that an artist's ego is directly proportional to the amount of movie-like scenes that are in the music video. I really hate the music videos where there is absolutely no music and there's like two minutes of "acting." You are not famous for acting! Stick to what you know.

I was facebook stalking someone and I had a few realizations:

1) I have no hobbies or interests that would intrigue others. I look at other people's facebooks and they have such cool hobbies that I really respect. Even if they seem like typical hobbies, there is evidence of how amazing they are at them. Like someone who bakes or dances or snowboards. I don't think there is anything impressive about me at all. I don't do crap! No one is going to marvel over a picture of me watching tv. Or playing tetris. I'm not even a great tetris player (nor do I want to be).

2) If I am going through every single one of someone's pictures because I am interested in finding out more about them, I wonder if someone is doing the same to me. That is assuming that anyone would be that interested in me, which is highly unlikely. Closer to impossible. But now I'm looking through my photos and I'm like "oh god I'm so ugly in all of them" or "I ... don't seem to do very much." Instead of improving my life, I could just privatize all of my photos. But I always thought it was kind of weird to privatize photos for facebook. It makes facebook so boring

3) It's very cold. And I have done very little in terms of studying. But I have watched many, many episodes of SATC

2 comments: