Thursday, February 26, 2009

"And if you don't love me let me go"

After a day of replaying this song, I guess I've ended up really liking the original song too. I want all of their cds.



I am super stressed. But I am still going out tomorrow (twice) and Friday (twice) before I will really try to study. Part of me still wants to go shopping over the weekend, but I really should not.

Yesterday at work, I got really tired of tagging company after company so I thought I would actually read one of the 10-K's and find out more about the business. I happened to be working on a company called Female Health, which turned out to be a female condom manufacturer. I learned a lot more about condoms in that 10-K than I ever did in sex ed classes.

Also, I saw a group today that was like "I don't normally do this, but I lost my phone!" To which I wondered, how often are you losing your phone? I've never joined one of those phone groups because most of the people who send that to me ... I don't really want calling me. But I wonder, is that really the best way to get people's numbers? I feel like tagging people in a note titled "I lost my phone! Please publicly post your number here" would be better.

No comments: