Thursday, March 5, 2009

Busy busy week

I've been super busy this week. To the point that I haven't even had time to sit down and watch the Daily Show in the morning, which is part of my weekday morning schedule. I haven't even read the RECAPS for all the shows that I watch, which is kind of crazy. I feel like I already don't really know what is going on in the pop culture world. Did Chris Brown get arrested? Is Angelina Jolie pregnant again? Has Britney derailed before her tour? I DON'T know the answers!

This was part of my week:

In two days, I went to SF three times, which is like $20 worth of Bart tickets. But well worth it. I was a little disappointed by how few people were out at Civic Center today, but it was a weekday and I'm sure everyone was busy working. I'm just glad that I got off my lazy ass for a cause that I support, especially when it would have been so easy for me to just stay at home and have some relaxation time.

This has been the week of free food, and depending on tomorrow, might be the week of rejection for me. But I have the 3-day weekend in Socal with a $64 per day stipend for delicious foods (Roys and Cicada) I'm so excited. I just don't know if I will be eating in celebration or gorging in depression. The depression eating would require more chocolate.

2 comments:

tinggg said...

you're awesome. power to you!!! tiffany says power to you too. hahaha have fun in socal! be social! say good things about cal -_- and haas -_- TRY.

meltang said...

oh I LOVE HAAS! i have been trying to build up my enthusiasm for Haas again. By not going to class.