Thursday, July 30, 2009

Random videos

I am listening to this song right now:



Apparently I like a lot of folk music. Every time I look an artist up on last.fm, I find that they are tagged with "folk." Not sure what constitutes as folk. I would have assumed some sort of banjo is present in the song, but as far as I know, all of my music is banjoless.

I LOVEEE this song and if I found a downloadable version, I would just listen to this all day. I like all the cuts and I love anything that Kiersten Holine does. I wonder if she knows the guy she collaborated with or if they are just youtube buddies. It would be very cool if they had just done this without ever meeting in person.



But this is THE CUTEST THING EVERRRRR. Just like a commenter said, I think the cutest thing is that his sister stares at him the whole time.



If your heart is not warmed, you are emotionless!

Oh gosh, summer is almost over. August is almost here. I wrote a draft of a cover letter while on the bus today. I'll type it up after I go to Ici. I need to study for accounting. I am one point away from getting an A- in the class.

Bon Iver is playing at the Wiltern in LA on 9/25! Is this a sign that I should go home for my birthday?

1 comment:

FL said...

I'll go with you to Bon Iver! Although he is performing in Oakland the night before:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/Bon-Iver-tickets/artist/1195873