Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Welcome Home!

Laura and Soo Jin have returned from Europe! My life is complete again...

Just kidding, I don't even know when I will see them.

I really don't like my facebook profile picture but I have no other pictures of myself that I like. I wish there were a high school mel in my life, who would take pictures of me so I could have a great selection to choose from. I tried looking for pictures from high school, but that just resulted in my realizing how THIN I used to be! It's so sad that I thought I was so fat in high school, when I'm so much fatter now. LOOK! CHEEKBONES!

Picture 054

:( I think over the course of three years, I really did get the freshmen fifteen. I need to lose that and more. The 20s 20. I'll be twenty pounds lighter than what I used to be in my teens. If that makes me unhealthy, then so be it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay mel...from looking at those pictures, i think we ALL were FAR skinnier than what we are now. stupid young us with better metabolisms. compared to what i am now, the me in those pictures looks emaciated/malnourished. hahaha