Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I know, another entry

I keep having ideas of random little bits I want to blog about, but when I sit down to blog I don't remember them or I don't feel like blogging anymore. Umm...

Oh yeah. WTF. Berkeley raised student fees by 10% because they're under budget. But then I walk to class and Haas is giving itself an UNNECESSARY paint job?! WTF. Ok, fine, Haas money is primarily from donations. But it's still pretty annoying. That money could be used for so many more things. Like, more free beer and Top Dog for Haas students.

I want to have a body flush and just eat vegetables for a week. I feel like there is all this processed sugar sitting in my body. Gross.

I wish I were capable of not obsessing about the past. I never used to until college. I'm in one of my "let's revisit the past and scrutinize everything that I could have done differently" modes. It is annoying because I remember at the time I was like "ok, I feel like I am doing everything I can do, so I know I'm not going to regret anything." I think I'm just bored with life - I have no drama so I like to create it in my head.

Sleep time! I'm rereading The Time Traveller's Wife. I feel like I will only ever read non-fiction for the rest of my life, except when I feel like reading fiction, I'd just cycle between this book, Life of Pi, and Where The Heart Is. And the Harry Potters.

3 comments:

jackie said...

haha i felt angry too when i walked by the campanile under construction. so not necessary.

p.s. time traveler's wife is being made into a movie! with the notebook chick! it looks horrible :(

mel tang said...

WHATTT it looks great! :(

coonie said...

rachel mcadams is so pretty!

I WILL WATCH IT WITH YOU. i still have not read where the heart is, but i remember you told me to check it out frmo the library. :D