Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Better Off Ted

I remember watching the pilot of Better Off Ted and falling asleep because I was super tired. Then I never watched it again. Well, I'm happy some people out there did, because I'm watching episodes on hulu (FINALLY, ABC joins Hulu - the ABC online player is so shitty) and it's pretty hilarious. Yay! It's renewed for a new season!



I also watched the tv version of 10 Things I hate About You that premiered last night. It was supposed to be good. I watched and it was so SO BAD! It's the first ABC Family show that I've seen - maybe I need to lower my standards. But I will continue watching, because I really like Lindsay Shaw. It's weird because the dad from the movie version is also the dad in the TV version. And he doesn't look any different

No comments: