Monday, July 6, 2009

Summer School Friends

My summer school started today. I finally looked at my financial statement analysis textbook and it looks like a lot of words and not very many numbers. I think it may be possible for me to get through the course without actually reading the chapters.

The class is 68 students. I wanted to make new Haas friends this summer, but looking around the room, I'm not so sure it will happen. Out of the 68 students, there were exactly three white girls and two white guys (all exchange students who speak German). There were two Indian guys, and everyone else was Asian. Out of the Asians girls, I'd say that three of them were not fobby Asian girls. I didn't count how many non-fobby Asian boys there were, but I don't think there are that many, nor do I usually befriend Asian business boys anyway. I talked to one of the German girls today ... so that leaves me with two more friends to make. HAHA just kidding. Open mind!

I went to Core Blast today after three days of ZERO exercise and ridiculous eating. I could not do shit. If anything, Core Blast just made me feel worse about myself! Usually, I mouth "WHAT THE FUCK" to Paulo for one particularly hard exercise. But today, every exercise elicited a "FUCK NO" or a "who does he think we are?!" At least I sweated, but I know I'm not going to feel sore at all tomorrow. Ugh, I'm so disappointed in myself. I better be able to run 3.5mi straight tomorrow, or I'm going to have NO MERCY on my body for the next week.

No comments: