Thursday, July 16, 2009

Where are all these posts coming from?

Anytime I write something like "I don't think I'll blog again for a while," I end up blogging every day straight for a week.

I REALLY love work this week. I'm going to wait until tomorrow to accumulate everything. Hopefully something fun will happen tomorrow too. I half hate being on my period because I don't exercise as much and I look bloated. But at the same time, I have so much freedom to just EAT and hang out with people! It's amazing. But that is also how I got so fat in the first place - eating and hanging out.

If I could be trapped in a particular room for the rest of my life, THIS IS THE ROOM.



I love the dynamic of this group. It could only have been bettered if Tina Fey were included. I watched other interviews with other Emmy nominees and they are not nearly as interesting. Is it just me, or are all the actor interviews incredibly boring and unappealing? Or there is always SOMEONE in the group that makes the entire interview insufferable (Denis Leary for drama, Jeremy Piven and Brad Garrett for comedy). The drama actresses were not as entertaining to watch, but I feel like they command respect. When I watch the comedy actresses interview, I think, "wow they are really crucial to making that show hilarious" but when I watch the comedy actors, I think "wow good thing they have hilarious writers because the actors are about as interesting as my pot of oatmeal."

I've posted the other comedy actresses interviews for your convenience, and mine. I'm sure I'll be rewatching them again tonight.



I want to be like Christina Applegate when I grow up. Look way hotter in my late 30s than my 20s. (and then later, pull a Jennifer Aniston and look way hotter in my 40s than my 30s. And so and and so on until I'm Betty White)



It took me a while to figure out what they said, but it was "Morgue Magazine."

No comments: