Wednesday, August 5, 2009

mmm sesame cakes

I tried to find pictures of what I'm talking about, but I can only find tiny ones that would probably just confuse you more. This is my latest guilty eating pleasure:

I call them Chinese Rice Krispies in my food journal. I've gone from eating one a day to three a day. To be more exact, I used to only eat one a day when I was at home in Arcadia. Then I started buying them in bulk at the Richmond 99 Ranch, and now my love for them is uncontrollable. I think if I just make a trip to Trader Joe's and buy some more White Bean and Basil Hummus, I wouldn't even want these anymore. But until then, these are the most accessible and delicious food I have in my kitchen.

I keep writing stuff, deleting, writing something new, deleting that too. It is wasting a lot of my precious time. I need to study! I spend a lot of time making a to do list when I'm at work. Then when I get back home, I don't do anything but go through ohnotheydidn't and try to think of shows/movies to watch. I need to start making strict agendas again.

Well, one thing to cross off my to do list: I made a new imeem playlist that consists of my favorite songs from my favorite bands. After looking through it, I realize how mellow most of my music is. It would probably make a good study playlist, if you didn't fear falling asleep. I think if you just play the embedded playlist, they give mostly 30 second clips, so you have to go here to listen to the full versions.


Favorites of Favorites

I need to make an exercise schedule, an eating schedule, a cleaning/move out of room schedule, a study schedule, and a fun schedule. You may ask me, "but Mel, aren't those ALL under fun schedule?" and I would say "why yes, quite right."

OH GOSH! I just read on onnotheydidn't that a Bon Iver song is probably going to be in New Moon, the sequel to Twilight. Which means I should probably go to his concert this year ... before he becomes popular and prices rise. But, Oakland or LA? I do not know.

2 comments:

jackie said...

haha i listened to almost every song on your playlist! sankoo for the music suggestions. i like the kelly clarkson song :D

FL said...

haha are those called Sachima? my dad likes them.

http://k43.pbase.com/u5/joony/upload/37166162.SachimaSM.jpg