Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ummmmmm

This year is not starting out too well. I haven't exercised as much as I wanted and I don't cook very well. I am rice-less, and until then, I have no motivation to make anything. I feel like having to cook for myself is going to turn me into a pescatarian, only because salmon is so easy to make. I don't understand how people come up with the craziest things to eat. Because I'm concerned of eating BAD THINGS the only thing I can think of making is spinach, carrots, and fruit. I need to buy some nice cooking supplies, like a measuring cup, a loaf pan, and cookie sheets. I've held off on buying these because they are baking supplies, and I didn't want to give myself another reason to eat sweets. But I guess I could use a loaf pan for lasagna, and cookie sheets to warm up bread.

My mouth is in TONS of pain - I think my wisdom tooth is growing out, but even if I'm going home for my birthday, I don't want to go to the dentist them. I'm supposed to eat on that weekend! And then I also have a ton of canker sores. Argh my life!

My schoolwork is pretty terrible too. I'm already kind of behind on one class because I have no idea what's going on. SIGH SIGH SIGH.

No comments: