Thursday, September 18, 2008

Girl Hits Bird with car, freaks out


I feel like every day I wake up, go to nytimes.com, and some other company is in major trouble. I'm very glad I never wanted to be an investment banker.



This weekend I absolutely MUST catch up with work. I think I might not pursue crew this year, primarily because of the cost. :( I hope I don't regret leaving it. It seems kind of dumb to not do something expensive when I can pay for it. But just knowing that it costs $1,200 a year kind of dampens the excitement I have for it. At least I can say I've rowed before. Sigh. I'll decide for sure by tomorrow. I just hope tomorrow's 6am run on the Fire Trail doesn't influence my decision.

I'm looking forward to this weekend, which is when I presumably will catch up with all my work and return to school on Monday smarter than ever before! And then NEXT weekend is my birthday! And then I will look forward to winter break. :D Plans are already in motion!

No comments: