Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ice Cream Sandwiches


I wonder why they don't make more desserts out of the cookie part of an ice cream sandwich. So delicious! I guess it is basically just a small cookie. What else could you make out of it? Maybe you could put fruit in between, like a crepe. Or maybe custard, so it becomes a new substitute for pie crusts. It seems so sad that the cookie is only used for ice cream sandwiches, when it's the best part of the ice cream sandwich!

I am clearly very hungry. I already ate a tofutti ice cream sandwich against better judgment. Time for accounting homework, then a good swim at the rsf. Then I have to reprioritize my life and figure out what I want to do for the rest of the year and how I want to accomplish my goals. So basically a regular Thursday night.

2 comments:

jackie said...

tofutti is healthy! no guilt snack :)

p.s. have fun on your birthday!

Anonymous said...

AWWW you are all imagining new recipes for the ice cream sandwich cookie!! hahaha :D makes me happy.