Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Quick Note

Note: I'm writing this blog while feeling a little warm and really fat so I am probably more annoyed than I would normally be.

I need to start learning how to put on away messages. A lot of times I will just leave my computer and not bother putting on an away because I hadn't been talking to anyone, and I don't expect anyone to IM me. I'm sure it's annoying to constantly IM someone only to get an idle message. Sorry! But 90% of the time, if I'm there, I'll respond. I'm not doing that "pretending not to be there when I really am" thing that some people do.

Also, I need to either just sign off or put on an away message when I don't feel like talking to anyone. There are a lot of times when it's late at night and I'm on AIM and someone IMs me, which is nice because I'm happy that people still want to talk to me. But an irrational part of me is like "I'M DOING HW. I don't have time to talk about innane things!" But that is stupid because a) how are they supposed to know what I'm doing and b) if I didn't want anyone to IM me, I should not be on AIM anyway. And I hope this blog doesn't deter anyone from IMing me because they think I hate them. It's more of a rant to myself about myself, like I'm telling myself "use away message, idiot!"

But honestly, why would someone be up so late if they WEREN'T doing hw?

I'm going home in a few days! Which means my obligatory "I'M TOO FAT TO GO HOME" entry is due soon. GAH. I wish I weren't eating out every day this week, but I am. I regret yesterday's pizza and turtle brownies fest. I felt satisfyingly thin until yesterday. I woke up today feeling bad, and now I feel 20x worse because I not only ate like 1/5 of a giant Boston Creme Pie, but I watched The Biggest Loser, which made me feel even fatter. ARGH. I really need to exercise my ass off, especially since I will be eating Zachary's Pizza tomorrow and House of Curries on Thursday. Sigh. My mood right now is like annoyed/depressed fat/restless/stressed/annoyed fat. Depressed fat means I'm feeling sad because I feel like I will never be thin. Annoyed fat means I can't believe I have once again been thrown off my diet/food regimen. LSKDJFKLDSLDSFJKLDSF

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol i'm ALWAYS in that 10% ARGH!!! anyway...fat or no fat, we still love you and want to hang out with you. :] but PREFERABLY, thin melly would be better. HAHAHA :P ummm...i think i'm gonna starve in my apartment.