Sunday, September 28, 2008

20th Birthday

It's 1:18 and I'm planning on waking up in like five hours to get ready for PAINTBALLING. But of course I have to BLOG. Here's the few most important takeaways from today's events:

1) Trader Joe's has DISCONTINUED their mud pies!
2) Danny reads all of our blogs. ALL OF THEM. Which is kind of aww
3) Ichima Sushi has a terribly embarassing way of celebrating customers' birthdays
4) Even when you don't think you can eat any more sweets, it's quite possible if people pressure you enough
5) I love my friends!

I'm twenty! Offically now, even though most people were telling me happy birthday for the 27th. HAHA I spent the pre-birthday day shopping (two new AWESOME pairs of jeans - I now think Levi's jeans are the best fit ever) and then friend time! Today was the biggest TMV gathering (plus Erica, Mike, Steven and Kim) since the 3rd annual TMV dinner, which is AMAZING. A few hours before the dinner began, I realized that everyone who could be back WAS back, and I got pretty excited. Thanks to everyone who came back to Arcadia, even though you guys probably JUST went back to school. :) It means a lot to me!

I probably shouldn't have watched Paris Je T'aime at Frannie's house, even though I like the movie. But I think the time would have been better spent just talking. :( I also wish I had taken more group pictures but it was very hard to do so in the parking lot. Other than that,

Everything was awesome! There were a lot of little surprises, like gifts that people didn't have to get! and delicious desserts from Trader Joe's. Will's offer to blaze was very Will-like and I appreciated it. HAHA My birthday was pretty low key but I loved it because it was everyone that I love all together at once! Also, today had news that made me feel so ... ADULT. It's so weird yet exciting.

Ok, I will go open my wonderful gifts now. :) This will be one of the sadder times I leave Arcadia, because I feel like all of our lives are really taking off now and this might be one of the few times we are almost all together in a long time.

THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE! I wish I had had more time to talk to everyone personally. When I get back to Berkeley, I will try writing more letters to people but we'll see how that works out. :)

No comments: