Saturday, September 20, 2008

Love Hate



This is Brian's new favorite movie which we watched together. I was really tired and fell asleep halfway, but if I had been fully awake, I know I would have loved it.

I feel like there is some big important blog that I should be posting but I either don't know what it is I want to say, or I don't want to say it. So instead I've made a list.

I love - overcast, foggy days
I hate - sunlight

I love - swimming in a light rain at Spieker Pool
I hate - going into the rsf during a peak hour

I love - the few seconds between leaving my front door and getting into a tmver's car
I hate - going home and sitting around at home

I love - waking up and feeling thin and hungry
I hate - going to sleep feeling fat

I love - the occasional indulgence in sweets when eating out with friends
I hate - the feeling after

I love - looking through people's iTunes
I hate - not being able to hear a song on my iPod when I'm exercising

I love - deleting something off my To Do post-it note
I hate - feeling too tired to accomplish anything productive

I love - planning get-togethers
I hate - people expecting me to plan get-togethers

I love - the moment a plane's wheels leave the runway
I hate - waiting to pick up my luggage from the conveyer belt

I love - planning out the next hour, day, week, year, or decade of my life
I hate - the possibility of unanticipated uncertainty

No comments: