Sunday, September 21, 2008

Missing Out

I think today was like ... the third party I missed out on because I couldn't figure out where the house was. HAHA I'm terrible. I kind of wanted to go too! It was the first crew party, which means partying with lots of white athletes! I walked so far down Ellsworth that I started getting a little nervous. Then I realized I had probably passed the street I was looking for, and I had. When I found the apartment, I forgot the code to open the door, and I hadn't brought my phone so I just left. HAHA And this was after I slept past the time to meet up with other novice girls.

I did almost NOTHING today. WAH. Well I went to crew practice, which was pretty fun. It made me realize how poorly I have been doing the rowing machine these past two years. Finally went to the Strawberry Canyon center, which is where we practice if we don't go to the marina. It's ridiculously far. I would think that walking there qualifies as a workout already.

I'm getting very hungry. Bad hungry, like the kind that makes me want ice cream and donuts. EEK! I still have TONS of canker sores. In the past week, I've had GIANT canker sores in every corner of my mouth. And now I have two on my tongue. I'm hoping they leave by Friday, so I can eat delicious food without caring.

1 comment:

FL said...

hello! are you still in crew? and in Paris je t'aime I like the story with Natalie Portman and her blind boyfriend and also the one with the two guys who like each other after they meet each other at the shop or something.