Sunday, June 15, 2008

Me, in Lake Tahoe

It's 11:15 am and everyone just woke up. I woke up at 8:30 but stayed in bed until 9:00. Then I got up and decided to go for a walk. At the thirty minute point, I started wondering if I should head back but I remembered what happened LAST TIME when I swam and freaked out about being a bad host and when I came back, everyone was asleep so I just read my camera manual for an hour. So I kept walking, and got back to the house at 10:30. I went in ... and everyone was asleep. FIGURES.

We ate at Eric's Mom's restaurant which was delicious as always. We came back and watched FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS! I hope I hook them all, although the DVD is from Frances L to Connie Y, so I guess technically it's Frances L hooked them. Something weird happened last night though. I was feeling totally fine until I lied down to sleep. Then my stomach started hurting a lot and I went up to use the restroom. GRAPHICNESS ahead. I pooed and then still felt bad so I just clutched my stomach. I would get up then feel terrible and just sit on the ground then sit on the toilet. I did this like four times and then just stood up. Then I don't know what happened but I passed out and fell into the bathtub. But MAGICALLY after I fell, I felt much better.
=

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you're ok! That sounds like the time I had ridiculously bad cramps, but maybe you should get it checked out just in case. (Btw I found this from Henry or Coonie's blogs, hope that's ok)