Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It's 8am and I've already failed four ways

Fail 1) I woke up at 5:40 but forced myself to go back to sleep which was fairly uncomfortable and led to an hour of annoyed sleep

Fail 2) I got up and saw that it was 7am and got really excited because I was like "YES I CAN GYM NOW!" I did not. Mainly because I really do not want to wear my gym sneakers since they have dried river water in them and I have the illogical belief that if I stick my foot in it, I'll catch some sort of foot disease

Fail 3) Instead of going to the gym, I decided I would just do an ab workout in my room. Instead, I just watched a bunch of streaming videos for an hour

Fail 4) I found out that the dining hall is open for breakfast and I LOVE breakfast. So I was going to eat a hearty breakfast. Instead, I decided to watch MORE streaming videos and then write this blog.

This is the problem of waking up early. You have a lot more time to ruin your day.

1 comment:

coonie said...

but then you have the rest of the day to fix it. :D since it's only.. 8 am!