Saturday, April 18, 2009

Yay yay

I have had beer as dinner for two days in a row. Also failed to gym for two days. Whoopsie doo. I went to Bear's Lair today YAY FINALLY! I once again forgot my Pepcid ... I am right now putting the bottle into my purse so I will never be without it. So tired ... but I wanted to go home because I woke up and stressed out about life. Tomorrow's dinner may be sake. Unless I REALLY start to stress out about life and decide to study for managerial, which would be the smarter choice. But it also goes against my "NEVER SAY NO!" rule of socializing.

I am hungry. Had Top Dog earlier and it was amazingly delicious. We then walked to Kristen's and somehow began singing Britney Spears while walking down the street. How delightful. Damn it, now my roommate is going to bed so I have to shower so I don't wake him up. >:( This is why I would want to live alone. So I can shower and sleep whenever I please!

2 comments:

coonie said...

or.. you could just get a single. haha!

Kristen said...

i like this 'never say no' rule