Monday, April 13, 2009

FML

I think it's starting to get annoying how people just throw around the phrase FML. Like, I have a paper due in three hours. FML. Or, I have an 8am class tomorrow. FML. I can't find my iPod. FML.

FML should be used for truly FUCKKKKK MY LIFEEEEEE moments. Like, I have a paper due in three hours and someone just chainsawed off my hand. FML. Or, I have an 8am final tomorrow. My flight doesn't leave until 6:55am. FML. Or, I just found my iPod. Somehow it landed in the toilet. FML.

---

I went up to Lawrence Hall of Science with Li-Ting during a completely random driving adventure. She wanted to kill time and I suggested that she drive me around. I was surprised that she took me up on my suggestion. :D She drove down Ashby, which is my favorite street of all time because I love how it is windy and dark it is. Lawrence Hall is a very nice view - it reminds me why I love the Bay Area so much

We just sat and talked in the car while staring out into the night view. Talk mainly consisted of analyzing the personalities of people. I don't think I really know how others view me, but I think Li-Ting is the only person (that I recall) who has very accurately described my personality. Sometimes someone will say that I'm this or that, and I think that it might have some basis of truth, but not entirely. But Li-Ting is pretty spot on. So points to her! She is an excellent observer.

She also told me about her/Laura/SooJin's EAT EVERY HOUR adventure some time ago. I got REALLY excited and decided I would want to do this too. WHAT DO YOU SAY! I am going to make a facebook event for it sometime. But ... I have to time it with my period cravings so I will be more likely to stuff my face. I want it to be epic - so I am going to shoot for a 12-hour Eat Every Hour marathon. At first I was like TWENTY-FOUR HOURS! ALL NIGHTER! But that would be ridiculous.

I've decided that these are the twelve places I would go to. Subject to change depending on who joins me

- Brazil Cafe
- Gregoire's
- Cheeseboard
- Top Dog
- Cafe Intermezzo
- Jack in the Box
- Bakesale Betty
- Gypsys
- House of Curries
- Triple Rock Brewery
- Costco
- Ici

Obviously I wouldn't be eating an entire meal at each place. We would all share a dish! It would be the Best of Berkeley - crammed into one day.

---

Someone posted ALL of the routines from Movement! This is the set where I liked a LOT of songs. I REALLY WANT the song at 3:15-4:05 but it's impossible to discern the lyrics :( I'm hoping someone will respond to my youtube comment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

in the spirit of getting work done and not being idle and lazy and reading blogs or watching anime...i only read the first paragraph where you made up funny fml situations. that amused me lots, and now i can work with funny scenarios in my head. i especially like the chainsaw. :]

tinggg said...

puahaha points for me :P