Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Another day gone by

I don't really have anything to blog about anymore. I can't believe it is only one week into April and I have already managed to spend about $55 on food (not including groceries). I have about four meals worth of vegetables that I probably have to scarf down in one day. Oops.

I have been enjoying life on the day-to-day basis but I was supposed to figure out what I want to do with my life over spring break. It is about two weeks past that and I still have not made any progress. If anything, I've gotten further from accomplishing that, because now I've gotten used to playing tetris all day and distracting myself with who knows what. I only frequent a handful of blogs and maybe four sites a day, but somehow I manage to refresh these sites OVER and OVER again.

I am starting to knit a new scarf - this one will be for my mom although I want to keep it for myself. It is very Cal colored, which is why I don't think she will appreciate it as much as I would. It seems pointless to spend my time knitting a scarf when summer is rolling around. But I don't know how to make my own sundresses and tank tops, so I shall just continue to knit.

Today I stayed at work until 8:10 because I didn't want to go home and deal with life. Well it worked! I got home, watched Chuck, did laundry, and then my mind just shut down. I need to start caring about things more! And setting strict deadlines! And doing what I set on my schedule! Instead, I have put Miley Cyrus' Nobody's Perfect back on my iPod and made it my life's theme song.

Laura and SooP invited me to go to NY with them over summer which I WOULD SO LOVE TO DO! But I do not know when they are going and whether I will have something that keeps me from going. I hope that I can go! I want to eat delicious foods with them yum yum. They also invited me to tour Asian countries with them, but I know that no one, no matter how much I heart them, could ever make me cross the Pacific again. I still would be unable to drink in the summer! >:( Sometimes I think I was born in the wrong year.

We went to eat at Brick Pig which was a very Southern-feeling restaurant. The brisket was amazing. God, that food must be so unhealthy. I am getting ridiculous cravings but I do not think they are period cravings! I think they are "you ate too many steamed vegetables and now your body wants flavor!" cravings. I like leaving work to eat a delicious meal with friends and then going back to work and earning that money right back.

Tomorrow is ... I don't know what. Thursday is Andria's party! Friday is I don't know what. Saturday is friends from socal! And Sunday is RED ROBIN!!!

This was a very pointless entry but I didn't have anything to write about in particular

1 comment:

FL said...

but if you went to Asia you would be able to drink!