Sunday, April 19, 2009

I wonder why

I think the thing that surprises me most about this apartment is how I hear SO many terrible car noises. I would say that every day, when I sit at my living room table, I will hear at least three CRUNCHes, as if two cars had run into each other. Or, a terrible SCRAPE when a front bumper hits the street at a bad angle. Or some really screechy brakes, like someone is driving with the emergency brake. Yet, I very rarely hear cursing or anything - it's like I hear all these BANGS and BOOMS and people just carry on with their lives. It makes me wonder what was it that I really heard or if people are just not very concerned about their cars.

I am tired and while I don't have anything really due tomorrow, I have a lot of shit to deal with.

1 comment:

jackie said...

i saw on your to do list bakesale betty's! i went when i randomly was walking up telegraph with adam and they're really nice (they gave us an extra cookie for free) and the scones look amazing :D