Friday, April 10, 2009

THERE'S NO TIMEEEEEE

Just came back from Andria's birthday party! It was a little more low key, even though a cop came and we had to leave. I went back afterwards though HAHA EEK I ate chips and brownies! BOO BOO. I offset it with two delicious strawberries. I wish I had tried some of Soo Jin's Korean foods. I am amazed at how delicious all of her foods look! It makes me wish Soo Jin were my apartmentmate so I could eat her cooking. Even Laura makes delicious looking chicken! And she told me that she doesn't cook and only makes dumplings! I am very amazed at the culinary masterpieces that I have seen at their apartment, because when I first went over, I was under the impression that they never cooked. But I see now that that was a lie! Well, when I say I don't cook, I really don't cook. That is not an understatement at all.

We ended up talking about all these things we want to do this semester and AHHH THERE IS NO TIME!!! My friends are all graduating in a little over a month! I can't believe it. We need to do things! I am going to use Laura's ID to go places, but even then, that means I can't go to things with Laura! I wish I had gotten a fake ID earlier so that I could have gotten more use out of it. But I am super paranoid that I will get caught using someone else's ID, because I would be publicly humiliated and then there would be the awkward "what should Mel do alone" situation

I don't know why I am SO EXCITED for Red Robin. It is a good restaurant, but I'm not sure why I have been looking forward to it for so long. I plan on getting some kind of milkshake. Diet be damned! No wait. I should check myself. BEFORE I HURT MYSELF! Does anyone get that reference?

I wish I had decided to walk this spring so I could have walked with Soo Jin and Laura and Kristen at the Haas graduation! Next year I will have NO ONEEEEE. But then I wonder - what would I do if I didn't even graduate early? I don't know! I wonder if it is too late to decide to walk. I would think that it is. Should I ask? I have so many more friends graduating this year and none graduating next year!

ALSO I think Pepcid AC works! Well, I still turned pink, but far less pink than I would normally, I think. I want to barf when I chew it, but afterwards it's ok. I think that I usually stop myself from drinking because I am too embarassed to turn super red. But if this really keeps me from turning red, then I am going to DRINK AWAY! I feel like I have never been completely wasted. I don't know what it feels like to completely lose control of what I'm doing. I'd like to experience that at least ONCE. All of the money I earn immediately gets spent on food and now drinks. :( I think I have been much more into instant gratification ever since college

I hope all the friends I have made in college stay in the Bay Area. It is odd - I didn't really care much when high school ended because it is obvious that people are going to go away for college. But after college, I am like NOOOO LIVE IN SF! Especially because it seems like lots of people are going to live in the bay area! I hope that when I graduate, I will a) have a job and b) still hang out with all the awesome people I have met! You can tell that I had a fun day because I am in the "I LOVE MY FRIENDS AND LIFE" mode. :)

EEK! Tomorrow is Friday! My sense of time is thrown off!

Things to do (an ongoing list)
- academy of sciences? I don't remember the name but if I heard correctly, it's like a science center that turns itself into a lounge at night! We will bring flasks and be merry
- RCSA cal day party at my place!
- "let's get totally wasted" party at my place after cal day <3 LAURA AND I NEED TO GET TWIN DRUNK
- bar hopping? if I get through one place with a fake ID, I think I would become unleashed upon alcohol establishments

dude, all of this involves alcohol. We need to diversify

:)

No comments: