Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hot Revolver

I really like this song


UNTIL 2:16 that is! WTF, song! It just suddenly becomes REALLY shitty. Like, am I even listening to a song? Why does it speed up at the most random places? I also tried to download it and there was this SUPER annoying DJ who just kept talking through the entire song. How do you expect to get played on the radio?! Songs are so strange these days.

Now I'm off to Borders to look for a book and speed read through it so I can do a hw assignment for Negotiations. Why I didn't do this earlier is a question that I can't answer. I suppose I just really like to screw with my life.

:( I never even got to read "The Face On Your Plate," a book a picked up at the library. BUT I did finish my scarf! I just need to cast it off, but soon I will be strolling the streets of Berkeley wearing a yellow moth-eaten looking scarf in the heat of summer.

1 comment:

christina said...

I waited for 2:16 and I was NOT disappointed! hahaha "WTF, song!" oh mel. See you soon! Wear your scarf =)