Sunday, March 15, 2009

Grease and Cheese

Today I attended the "Mr. and Mrs. Kuo, I assure you, Laura has friends" party. This is in the event description, and I want to post it here because I think it is hilarious and WHO KNOWS what happens to facebook event pages after they have passed.


I asked her: "Laura, what would you like for your birthday? Riches? Power? Men?"
To which she replied: "All I desire is the largest gathering of cheese and grease in my lifetime...and men."

The cheese and grease were brought. The men were not.

I had a wonderful time playing Mario Kart and CELEBRITY taboo. What an amazing game, even though I did not fare as well as some would have thought. I blame the food comas.

Laura: The food has blocked my receptors!

My blog was mentioned for a good portion of the day, and I feel like there might be people who do not know me at all coming to visit my blog. SO HELLO to you out there. Don't be scared off. My name is Melissa. I go to Berkeley. I come from Arcadia. I like to gym and eat and then complain about not gymming enough and eating too much. I watch a lot of TV (but I think I have watched less these past few months). I don't have anything particularly fascinating to talk about. The most thrilling part of my day is often when I play tetris while simultaneously eating cereal AND watching the daily show. I really don't know why people enjoy reading my blog that much! Well, I do not like to delete my posts too often, so you can read my archives at your own pace. They will still be there the next day!

I guess I will post a picture because when I visit sites with pictures, I am often more likely to revisit them.


Don't be fooled. I actually hate children, but I thought this picture was funny.

The best thing I ate today was probably the fruit/cheese tart that Tiffany bought from Shing Kee Bakery. I want more of it! But I don't want to eat anything until at least tomorrow

4 comments:

tinggg said...

i read this out loud to everyone who is left at laura's party.

meltang said...

What was the verdict? Was I well-received? :D

Anonymous said...

http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/
http://mymomisafob.com/

Anonymous said...

http://mydadisafob.com/

this one is better i think lol