Friday, March 13, 2009

Dreaming of a bathroom

I had the most realistic dream this morning, where I was in my apartment and then SUDDENLY found this crazy nice bathroom in it. It wasn't like it just suddenly appeared. More like, I was feeling really crappy about life but then I just went into this second bathroom that had really nice yellow tiles and soothing painted walls and just felt like everything was better than I thought. In the dream, I just stood in front of the sink thinking, "I take a lot of things for granted and at least I have this wonderful bathroom to keep me happy." And then I turned around and there was this STEAM VAC (which is something I've always wanted) and I was like "MY GOSH, my life is so splendid." I think I proceeded to clean a business suit.

And then I got out of bed, and I totally didn't realize it had JUST BEEN A DREAM until AFTER I had walked through the hallway, washed my face, and brushed my teeth. I was in mid-brush when my mind was kind of like "wait ... do I NOT own this bathroom?!" And I had to think about the layout of my apartment before I realized that the magical bathroom was only a dream.

No comments: