Monday, October 20, 2008

Oh, SNAP!



I've never seen any of these Mac vs. PC ads until yesterday during an episode of Brothers and Sisters. It actually made me laugh out loud, and even though I watched a large number of comedies, I don't usually find myself laughing at the television. But I thought that ad was pretty good - good enough for me to spend about twenty minutes looking for it on youtube. Then I found all the other ads, and now I understand what people meant by "Drew Barrymore is dating that Apple guy."



I forgot about my rule of not blogging about internship worries so I deleted the paragraph that was here before. It's as if it never happened! Somehow, typing in italics makes me feel like I'm actually writing in cursive.

Also, I LOVE THIS SONG. It pumps me up. I'm in an electronica mood, but searching for electronica music always makes me stop liking it. Put together, nothing really stands out.

3 comments:

FL said...

those ads are going to make a certain mutual friend of ours quite angry.

mel tang said...

REALLY? HAHHA WHO

coonie said...

HENRY