Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I hate my mouth

My mouth is in SOOO much pain right now. There is one canker sore forming between my gum and my lip, which makes it hard to drink things. There are two cankers sores merging into an even bigger one on my lip, which makes it hard to eat or drink or moisten my lips. Then there are two cankers sores on each side of my tongue, which makes it impossible for me to talk normally or eat painlessly. ARGH. I am supposed to go out and eat this weekend like ALL weekend! I HATE THIS. I always always always get canker sores at very inconvenient times. WHAT CAN I DO?!

Melissa
^ I have been writing e-mails for the past hour, so for some reason my fingers automatically started typing out my signature. HAHA

I don't know why I blog so much. Usually blogging a lot is a sign that I am bored with life. =L I need to do something so I can cross it off my to do list. But every day I just want to sit around the apartment and watch something new on hulu.com

1 comment:

coonie said...

HAHAHAH that is pretty funny.

connie