Tuesday, October 21, 2008

If I had a tattoo

It would probably be the words "PUT THAT DOWN, FATTY" on my hands.

First, this is my new favorite song. I know I wanted more electronica, but OMG I can't stop listening to this incredibly mellow song. I generally don't put songs on repeat, but I've been playing this the entire day. You have to skip 40 seconds.


I realized yesterday that I had made myself a promise on my 20th birthday to eat healthy and minimize sweets. FAIL. I was pretty happy with my weight and it seemed pretty stabilized, until I went out for ice cream on Sunday night with Caroline. TERRIBLE IDEA. Then I started Monday fat, and today I woke up fat too. I'm probably at the place I had hoped to be in my freshman year, but now that I see that I actually made it to that place, I'm like DIET MORE! YOU CAN DO IT!

I'm applying for something right now, and it asks me to write an essay to the question: why are you interested in professional services and/or public accounting career opportunities in Tax? I don't know. I'm actually interested in assurance but I don't think they have a program for that. I really don't know what to say, so I've instead spent the past two hours just sitting around online. Now I feel both fat and unproductive. Which is actually a feeling I have every day, so nothing new.

Also, I WANT THIS OUTFIT.


Obviously, the one on the left.

2 comments:

coonie said...

I LOVE ARGYLE! haha. i just bought a sweater that was green and argyle, but it's like a cardigan.

Anonymous said...

that's a pretty cute outfit. yeah yeah, i said it...it's nice looking. :] wtf is a cardigan???