Thursday, October 30, 2008

I need some sweatpants

I don't really have anything to blog about but I haven't blogged in a long time. It's very cold in Berkeley and I think my tolerance to cold weather has fallen because I am always FREEZING. The sweater that I always wore on cold days doesn't even feel warm anymore. I think it is because I'm always sitting next to the windows, which are poorly insulated. As a result, I end up on the couch much more often than I'd like, hiding under the blanket. I end up sitting there even when I don't want to nap, because I'm like "NO! Don't make me go out into the cold!" I've definitely gotten lazier. When my phone rings, I don't even bother picking it up. What I need are sweatpants. And some thicker sweatshirts. Maybe then I won't waste so much time.

My period bloatedness is hitting me at an unfortunate time. I feel fat, lazy, and stupid all at the same time. Also, my mouth hurts A LOT - another round of canker sores. Yesterday I was in the "I WILL NEVER EAT ANYTHING WITH CHOCOLATE AGAIN" phase, but today, while watching the Office, I ate a few candies out of boredom. As expected, my mouth is now in tremondous pain. Sigh. I HATE MY LIFE.

I want this semester to be over. I would like it to be March 2009. Or, I could just fast forward time to all the moments when I go home, and be able to skip the school part of my life.

I have done VERY little work this past week. I don't even remember what the hell I do every day. But I hung out with Paulo and Caroline basically for five hours yesterday. We spent nearly two hours at Smart Alex's, which was fun, although we all came out smelling like garlic fries.

I should do work. I will probably not though. :D Maybe tomorrow!

No comments: