Saturday, October 4, 2008

Let's hope I can graduate early

I got an e-mail yesterday from one of the Haas advisers, telling me that I have to pick up adviser codes so I can sign up for next semester's classes. It's always a huge surprise, like WHAT?! I haven't even had midterms yet and you want us to choose classes?! Luckily, since I'm graduating early, I have less random classes to pick and it's very easy for me to know what I'm taking for the rest of my college life (basically the 24units that all CPA-wannabes have to take).

Unfortunately I wanted to take one class that will coincide with another, meaning now I have to take it senior year. I'm only taking 13 units next semester, just like this semester - I hope it doesn't make me look like a slacker. I really cannot imagine a non-business class that I would be interested in taking, so I guess I really will be spending every hour of my next two semesters in that Haas building. To fill up that last unit, I'm taking a one-unit business class taught by Alan Ross, who is so far my favorite professor in Berkeley. He was my business ethics professor for the summer. HE IS BOMB. I hope one day I will have the same intellectual, no holds barred, sarcastic humor that he has.

The bad thing is that if any one of my classes for senior fall semester conflict, I'm kind of fucked. I have no idea what I would do in that scenario. I could technically still graduate, but I'm just really screwed when it comes time for my CPA exam. I checked for this fall and none of them conflicted. I'm hoping the same will happen next year.

OMG HAHA I just looked on Yahoo and the place with the highest % of singles is SAN FRANCISCO. 44.7% single. Well I guess that means there's more fruit for the picking. On the flip side, maybe this means I'm destined to be single FOR LIFE.

I just ate A LOT of food. I cooked salmon and some veggies for myself. The salmon is from Costco, which comes in a pack of 7. It's like a bag of frozen deliciousness. I didn't even put anything on it and I still think it's amazing. Cooking makes me eat a lot more, because I don't want to have leftovers but I can't just cook tiny portions.

Instead of studying, I decided to go to Safeway. Then I came back and decided to cook. Living on my own sure does take up a lot of my time. I didn't even clean today! It's already 1pm and if anything, I've only forgotten more of what I studied yesterday.

I updated like every day this October. Do you people even want to hear about my life anymore? Nothing interesting happens to me. I apologize!

OH NO. I just read an interview with Lipstick Jungles' Robert Buckey and now I kind of want to watch the show. NOOOO

No comments: