Thursday, August 14, 2008

Soaking up the internet

I freaking shared a Gypsy's calzone and pasta plate with Alvin yesterday, THEN ate THE MOST oily donut ever. It was disgusting. When buying the donut, I even knew I was ridiculously full but decided to do it anyway. Buying donuts past midnight - IS A BAD IDEA. Because King Pin knows that the only people who buy donuts at that time are people who are drunk or high. And they don't care about how much oil they are consuming. So King Pin decides to just make the donut pure oil!

Literally, when I bit into the donut, a pool of oil would form in my mouth. *cries*

I somehow woke up at 6:30 today. I decided I would go to the sublet and use the internet for a while. Then I went to eat breakfast, which was gross because I went ten minutes before closing so there were no more strawberries or cantaloupe :( I paid $5.50 for a plate of hash browns and eggs. My mealpoints would have been better spent on Naked juice. Went to Trader Joe's at 9 - so my morning was fairly productive. Then I ended up going back to the sublet for the past two hours. Good thing is that even though I feel like I've sat around the entire day, the "day" is only 12:20, which is when a good number of people just wake up.

Sad thing is that for the past two weeks, I thought I didn't have television. I had a fuzzy few channels, but there was no sound. Alvin came over last night and was like "there's no volume?" and turned it up for a long time ... and then suddenly there was volume. OMFG. I'm really hoping there really WASN'T volume, instead of the alternative, which is that I didn't press the up button long enough. -_- I freaking missed the opening ceremonies for NO REASON then.

Ok. I want to go to Target (even though I JUST went there) so I can buy a TOASTER OVEN! And a shower curtain and a bath mat to make my bathroom nice. And some contact paper. Exciting stuff.

CLEANING 2008 CONTINUES

Goals:
1) complete bathroom cleaning
2) unpack things I have finally brought over from the sublet
3) actually go to the gym

No comments: