Thursday, August 28, 2008

School! AH!

I don't feel like I'm in school because TMV has come up to visit (yay!). But today I went to my marketing class with Robinson and I had COMPLETELY forgotten how terrifying he was in UGBA10. At least back then, I was in a lecture hall of like 500 people so it was easy to never be picked on, so long as your cell phone didn't ring, you weren't talking to a friend, and you didn't volunteer to say something stupid. But now I'm in a small discussion room with him and 30 other people, and he makes me want to shit my pants. I'm seriously considering changing my schedule from being a nice block of 11-3:30, to a messed up block of 8-9:30, 11-12:30, and 2-3:30. Either that, or embarass myself by running across campus and trying not to be late.

I was planning on getting a haircut while TMV was in SF but I realize now that a hair salon with five stars on Yelp is not going to have much availability for walk-ins. So I'll just sit here and nap. Although I really should be starting the homework that has already started to pile on.

I got a B and B- for the summer. ARGHHH WHY SO MANY B-s?! I really don't think I can even get an interview if my grades keep slipping like these. Sadness.

No comments: