Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happiness Level


If I were to rate my happiness level on a scale of 1-20, I think I would actually be at 19.5. Today was like ... the day when everything turned out VERY well. All the things I care about in life all came up positively today. I'm in that mode where I feel like I don't want to sleep, because then this day will be over. Apparently, the things that make me happy are:

- Selling lots of club stuff at our discount night! I'm always super happy when I come home with a box of cash
- Picking up both shotglasses AND sweatshirts for the club! So far, the things I've wanted to accomplish for this year's club finances have been achieved.
- Hung out with Alvin and Jackie, the Cal TMVers!
- Hung out with Paulo, and got a call from Caroline, so it was like yay floormates!
- Got a call from Connie! I feel loved
- Good relations with my apartment mates
- I called the landlord in the morning to complain about the hot water and before I even stated the problem he was like "I'm outside with the hot water repairman" so I was very impressed by how quickly my landlord takes care of things. Points for that!
- TMV is coming up!
- School has not yet started, which means I have straight A's!
- Stocked my fridge full of fruit, which I will be eating all this week
- Steven bought really cheap but really cool stuff at a street sale, including a clock I have been WAITING to buy. Also, he got toilet paper and paper towels, YAY!
- I somewhat fixed the tv and now I have VERY clear NBC and ABC, and very unclear everything else. But according to my TV list, the only channels I watch are NBC and ABC! I will just go to Caroline's to watch HIMYM I guess
- I ate eggs for breakfast, salad for lunch, and a sandwich for dinner. I HOPE I LOSE WEIGHT TONIGHT!

The only reasons today is not a full 20 is because I had to buy TWO books for the total of $350. GOD DAMN I hate classes that require new editions because I'm so sure that the old edition would suffice. I would have called today a 20 if I had somehow found these books for cheap on craigslist. Too bad.

It is 1am though and I anticipate staying up super late tomorrow for tmv ... wait ... I have class on Wednesday. Maybe staying up late is not a great idea. OH WELL it's just one week of school!

EXCITEMENT! HAPPINESS! JOY! I am going to play some old school Britney Spears to complement my mood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

While many large homes are considered business, more traditional private properties involve: [url=http://www.fasttemporarycarinsurance.co.uk/]http://www.fasttemporarycarinsurance.co.uk/[/url] http://www.fasttemporarycarinsurance.co.uk/ Once the funds comes into both your hands, car financing may have to decrease the fulfillment of property owners was over quickly http://www.fasttemporarycarinsurance.co.uk/