Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Reviving The Hills

I just watched the first episode of season 4 of The Hills. WHYYY. I didn't watch the third season but then I find out they are starting a fourth season and I hook myself to it. :( There is more Lo which is awesome and probably the reason why I even watch it. But I realized that the reason I watch the show, besides it's great music, is because I learn what NOT to do in life. I read recaps and I can find out what they did wrong in friendships, relationships, and life and I'm like OHHH. I think I learned a lot just from reading the recaps. HAHA

I need to get into more shows. But there's not really anything new on network television that sounds good.

I currently watch:
NBC - Heroes, Life, 30 Rock, The Office, Friday Night Lights. I want to start watching Chuck, and other than that, there are no other acclaimed shows
CBS - How I Met Your Mother, Survivor
ABC - Grey's Anatomy, Lost, Dirty Sexy Money

Cable - The Hills, Weeds, The Daily Show

That seems so little :( I need more entertainment in my life!

1 comment:

coonie said...

DUDE.. i'm so gonna clean the whole goddamn apartment when i move in too. hehe.