Monday, January 12, 2009

Vacation Boredom

It's the time of break when I get tired of having so much free time to myself and kind of wish I were back at school. Except, I don't want it to be the beginning of the semester. Ideally, I would be able to end break and somehow be right in the middle of the semester. Probably right before midterms, when I still naively believe that I could get a 4.0 for the semester. But after all the textbook buying mayhem and settling into new schedules. Also, I want to be past the internship interviews.

I kind of want to be back in school just so I'll have the opportunity to make friends. I feel like my first semester was wasted. I am also much much fatter than when winter break started (nothing new). I'm at the point where I feel disgusted at myself and the thought of going on a raw vegetable diet and exercising three times a day does not seem so ridiculous.

(Award shows: a good reminder that you could always be a little thinner)

I can't tell if I'm just visiting the same websites more frequently or not, but it seems like no one updates anything anymore. Not the TMV facebook group or blogs, and I've run out of tv shows to watch. Sigh. It fuels my desire to get back to school, where I can have interaction with actual human beings instead of depending on digital information for excitement.

So it's 11:30, no one is in Arcadia, I have no books to read or shows to watch or facebooks to stalk. What should I do?

No comments: