Saturday, January 10, 2009

Scary Dream

One more week of winter break! I am getting stressed out about school already. I need to find textbooks! I've gotten progressively cheaper over the semesters, while textbooks are getting more and more expensive.

Another measure of my stress level: the fact that I had a nightmare-ish dream about getting an internship last night. It involved me going to San Francisco and walking around, and then realizing that I had an interview at 2:00, and it was already 1:30. Lucky for me, I was wearing acceptably business casual clothing, although not the usual suit I wear for interviews/career fairs. So I raced over to the financial district and rode the elevator up. All the while stressing about the fact that I did not have an extra copy of my resume or references. I made it to my interview, where I spoke to a very judgmental man who kind of acted like my marketing professor. Then I woke up and felt very freaked out. I hope this is not one of those dreams that turn out to come true. HAHA

No comments: