Thursday, January 8, 2009

Fashion Question

If it is 60 degrees on an overcast day in California, is it ok for a male jogger to wear leggings under basketball shorts? My eyes say no. I didn't even know men could wear leggings. In the men's section, are there leggings for sale? Or did he have to steal them from his girlfriend?

I'm still in San Diego! The two statements that have run through my mind the most this break:
1) Mmm... cookie
2) WTF WHY DID I EAT SO MANY COOKIES?!

I finished two of my six cover letters while I was in SD. I sent them to my cousin to proofread, and will wait until he responds before I do anything else. I am kind of sick of looking at Microsoft Word. I am a little excited for school, which happens every semester. And every semester, about four weeks in, I hate my life.

Currently, I have no shows to watch, which is always a weird moment in my life. Nothing to marathon, and nothing to look forward to. I hate hiatus time. The Biggest Loser started, but it will take a few weeks before I start rooting for any of the contestants. It is the biggest season ever, meaning the fattest contestants ever. I don't really like it. I'm sure they will lose a lot of weight, but I imagine that at the finale, they will still not look super thin. Unlike Michelle of last season, who started at 242 pounds and now weighs MY WEIGHT. (While I'm finding it impossible to even lose five pounds.) It's more rewarding to watch fairly obese people become even more fit than you, instead of watching fatally obese people become less likely to keel over and die.

I'm going to eat ice cream. Because my mouth is bored.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

@leggins: Or maybe they were biker shorts?