Thursday, January 22, 2009

Big 4 Forum

Today was the Big 4 Forum. It was from 6-8 and I was very happy when I paused and looked at my cell phone and found that it was already 7:47. I was afraid that I would end up leaving after only half an hour because I wasn't able to connect with anyone. I left around 8:15 after they started turning off the lights to kick everyone out.

I'm extremely tired but I will shower and then submit my resume/cover letters. Actually, maybe I should submit them when I'm more awake, in case I make some disastrous mistake.

I was pretty hungry when I got back, because I had last eaten at 4pm and it was a banana. I decided that I'd start a tradition for the semester. Every time something good happens in my quest for an internship, I will treat myself to something delicious

Reward: Top Dog Garlic Frankfurter, $3.00

No comments: