Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Two more days

Two more days until my marketing presentation. I just want to skip to the hour after the presentation. Ugh. Actually, an hour after the presentation I will be nodding off in my microeconomics class. So I want to skip to two hours after my presentation.

Things I plan to do after my presentation:
- celebrate that the last stressful thing I have to worry about this semester is over
- mourn over the likelihood that my presentation grade will not save me from a B- in the class
- go swimming
- finish Twilight
- have fun at Paulo's birthday party
- go to 4th street on Saturday
- go grocery shopping
- have a long conversation with a friend
- start writing cover letters
- edit my resume
- make a study schedule for my microecon, accounting, and marketing finals

My list looks like a lot more homework but I'm actually looking forward to occupying my mind with something besides BMW

No comments: