Thursday, December 11, 2008

"Fat people are the new tiny dog"

OMG I found ANOTHER video blog that I love. I had like two hours before I was supposed to go out for lunch, and instead of studying, I've decided to watch every episode of TV is the Answer on televisionwithoutpity.com

I LOVE video blogs. They are like tv shows. UNSCRIPTED. But not reality shows! I LOVE hearing people's opinions. If I could be anything, besides celebrity, I would want to be a video blogger. A successful video blogger. Because that means that I would be witty, people enjoy watching me talk, and I actually have some knowledge of the world.

I wish I could embed the video but if you are truly interested, you will have to take the effort to click on the link. I cannot tell which one is Val and which one is Beth. The one on the right reminds me of SOMEONE but I cannot place it. She seems like the kind of person I would want to be good friends with.

My study schedule should have started Saturday. But in those seven days, I would say that three of them consisted of me just sitting on a couch all day discovering youtube videos, and the other three, I just went out and had fun. Usually I set aside one FUN day so I can gear up for studying. But lately, FUN days seem to drag on until the actual TEST day, after which I have MOURNING week.

...

After watching like five more episodes since I posted, I think I realized ... the woman on the right reminds me of KRISTEN STEWART. If Kristen Stewart were more amenable to humor. But kind of looks like Jenna Fischer to me.

No comments: