Monday, December 8, 2008

Superhuman power

Right now, at this moment, if I could have any superpower, it would be the power of telekinesis. I'm sitting at my dining table, studying. These past few days have been incredibly cold. I swear, it's colder in my apartment than outside sometimes. The table is right next to our bay window, which makes for very poor insulation. I'm wearing socks, "warm" slippers, gloves, a sweater, and I've wrapped a giant blanket around myself, and somehow I'm still cold.

If I had telekinetic powers, I'd be able to control my computer and turn the pages of the textbook with my mind. Unfortunately, I have to leave my arms exposed to the cold to do this the ordinary way. :(

But if it were any other weather, I'd still want the ability to dictate my metabolism.

I do not enjoy eating yet I am hungry all the time. Conundrum! I plan to eat out very rarely before I go home, because I want to save all my money for Arcadia.

I think my love for hummus has ended. What shall be my next food craze? They seem to get progressively healthier and healthier

Freshman year: Granola bars
Sophomore year: Yogurt and granola
Junior year: Hummus
Senior year: Unknown.

I keep dragging out my study sessions. What should take an hour to read ends up taking five hours. I can't help but listen to my iTunes. And when a good song comes on, I look for cover songs on youtube. They aren't good enough to put on my iTunes, but they are good enough to waste my precious study time


Very interesting way of singing Dakota by Stereophonics


Her voice is amazingly similar to Jaymay



I realized that I particularly like cover songs when sung by the opposite sex. It makes them automatically different and not as immediately comparable to the original.

WHY AM I WASTING TIME?

I've lost a glove! My right hand will be exposed to the deathly cold. FROSTBITE!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

teleportation + be able to take ppl with me = total complete laziness. i will never have to walk. ever.

mel tang said...

How nice of you to want to take others with you! You are so generous, even with your super powers. I was in a car ride and someone was like "I wish I could just teleport" and I thought to myself, well what about us then? :(

Anonymous said...

that is why flying is number 2,cuhz then i could fly other ppl to places while still being able to move around easily and quickly

coonie said...

HAHAHA
THIS IS SO CUTE