Thursday, December 4, 2008

I wish every day were today

The euphoria has died down by now but OMFG. My presentation went FREAKING WELL. We got a fucking ONE HUNDRED PERCENT PLUS he gave us an extra point to our class participation, since we were a two person team. That is MAJOR, a point anywhere really makes a difference. OMFG. I could not stop smiling for like two hours. I celebrated by eating a chocolate glazed donut. I then promptly ate an apple because the oil in the donut started to give me a stomachache.

But YES. There were SO many things going against us: 1) this was my partner's first presentation in English 2) we were a 2 person team instead of the usual 3 and 3) we hadn't had very much time together because of Thanksgiving.

But then today SO many things went well for us. We did teacher evals today (now I kind of think I shouldn't have written, "The standards are impossible and the class made me regret going into Haas") and he allowed us to show a clip of BMW Films. What would have been like a 40 minute long Q&A session thankfully got cut to a 20 minute one.

I am SO freaking happy. I hope that my briefs turned out ok so I can relax and know for sure that I won't be getting a B- in the class.

Today is the best day. I just finished my presentation and it's like THE DAY before I really have to start thinking about finals. LET THIS DAY LAST FOREVER!

1 comment:

jackie said...

YAY GO MELTANG congrats!!! see you back home :)