Monday, December 15, 2008

Finals time = Fun time



This sounds strange, but I think my favorite time of the school semester is finals time. It's the beginning to an end! And as long as I make a good study schedule and stick to it, I don't really stress out too much. My favorite thing is taking all the papers that I've accumulated and sorting out which ones I can use as scratch paper for the next semester. And then it's so satisfying to rip out all my class notes after studying.

The absolute best thing about this semester's finals was FREAKING CROSSROADS! I have been going ever since Wednesday, but I missed one day because I was too cold to leave my slightly warmer apartment. It's AMAZING. Crossroads is our dining commons and during finals week, they open it from 10-5am. It's so close to my apartment, it's warmer, there's internet, AND they have FREE drinks and baked goods. My stomach feels a little rounder after drinking like 12 cups of hot chocolate and eating muffins and pastries late at night. How is the dining system here SO COOL?

Ok, it turns out the outlet I've been sitting next to totally doesn't work. My battery life is about 30 minutes so I guess I basically came here to blog. I will just post this because it feels very awkward to blog while everyone else is studying.

No comments: