Monday, December 22, 2008

A PMS inspired rant

I am pretty sure I am pms-ing right now. BUT WHATEVER. I'll rant if I want. Why do people call me or IM me and ask "what are we doing today?" If I had planned something, wouldn't I have fucking called you? And the way it's asked, it's like if there had been no plans, suddenly I am the one who is like "oh yeah, why don't we do this" and I have to plan everything when I was not the one who wanted to do anything in the first place. Why don't people call and say "hey I wanted to eat lunch here, would you be up for it?" Why don't you take a second to think about what it is you want to eat before you go around calling people? I feel like people get annoyed because it seems like we always do what I want. I feel like that makes me very controlling and selfish, but if everyone is always asking me what we are doing, it is obvious that we are going to be doing things that I want to do. So suck on that.

Chuck season one is kind of annoying. I am glad I watched season two first, otherwise I might not have continued watching it.

AGHHHH I WAS SO RIGHT. From now on, I am going to trust my instincts. LSJDFSLDFLSDF I cannot tell whether to be sad or happy. Those are two adjectives that are not the exact emotions that I am debating between, but I can't figure out what would be more appropriate adjectives. I feel like I won a bet with myself that I did not really want to win.

No comments: