Thursday, August 13, 2009

Untitled

God. I wrote a blog about my day, deleted that. Wrote a blog about how I don't blog very much anymore, deleted that too. I'm going to do another blog about my day and just let it be.

Tomorrow is my last day at my summer internship. They actually gave me a check today, which was a nice surprise because it's advertised as an unpaid internship. My supervisor told me that they usually give interns a little stipend at the end, just as a surprise bonus. It's like ice cream on top of a very delicious bostom cream pie. (I know the saying is 'icing' but there is already frosting on a boston cream pie). I bet the money is going to get blown away within a few hours in Vegas.

!!! I just realized maybe I should buy something delicious to eat for the office tomorrow. Umm... shoot I don't know! One person is diabetic so I can't really bring in a fruit tart. HAHA I just thought about bringing a Cheeseboard pizza to work, but I would get so many hungry stares when I'm on the bus... I'll keep thinking about this.

Oh god, I could have slept at 10:15. And probably woken up at 5. Going to sleep now.

No comments: