Thursday, August 20, 2009

Top Chef

I'm about five seasons late, but I just watched the season premiere of Top Chef 6. Now my stomach is super hungry. I really shouldn't be watching any more reality tv, but I feel like I'm watching so little tv nowadays, I need to pick up some new shows. I watched an episode of Project Runway yesterday, but I wasn't AAAAmazed by it.

To compare, Padma >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Heidi Klum. HAHA I think it's because you watch her eat every episode. I have immediate respect for people who are super fit but will stuff their face with something like "bacon donuts with chocolate beer sauce" without hesitation.

Also, the contestants are more interesting on Top Chef. I'm sure most people would say that someone who knows how to cook well is really appealing. When I imagine the chefs' private lives, I think about how lucky the people who date them are. I always thought it would be pretty bomb to date someone who is in culinary school, so they would come home and just whip stuff up to eat. And I would help them hone their culinary skills by consuming it.

No comments: