Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's like summer again

Since when did ABC Family become my favorite network with the best shows? I REALLY like 10 Things I Hate About You. It is surprisingly hilarious at times and I think it transitioned from movie to tv quite well. I just started watching Make It or Break It which is a drama about teen gymnasts and it is REALLY good. The opening credits are the worst thing I have ever seen, but the actors are pretty good, the plot is very consistent and I love shows where they have drama between the young actors and the adults.

New roster of shows:

Mad Men (AMC)
Daily Show (Comedy Central)
Top Chef (Bravo)

and eventually returning

Friday Night Lights (NBC)
Chuck (NBC)
30 Rock (NBC)
How I Met Your Mother (CBS)
Better Off Ted (ABC)

It's the second day of school, but I've watched five episodes of Make It Or Break It. Welllllll I can study tomorrow...

1 comment:

FL said...

I want to watch True Blood. but I don't have HBO. :(